Friday, November 28, 2008

shock

yesterday evening, after working hour, as usual, i went to KBS gym v vien... otw to KBS, i saw a couple doing their wedding photoshooting infront of MoA... MoA building is so famous for wedding fotoshooting package, so its quite normal to me... from far, i can saw the couple and i can guess: the bride looked like a chindian (china+india) and the bridegroom was a chinese man... when we walked nearer to them, i was so shocked when i saw the bride cuz she looked familiar to me... did i knew her before? and when i looked again i noticed it was Janice June (my MSc coursemate!)... yeah, she is a chindian... and the bridegroom is her longtime boyfriend, a Sabahan... she's getting married on April 2009... we shared a thesis supervisor during our MSc final sem which was Dr. Poh Bee Koon... wow, i was so happy to meet her, it made me flashed back my memories during my MSc time... i miss my coursemate, u know wut.. my MSc course is Public Health Nutrition and there were only 11 students, and i was the class monitor ok!!! rite now im trying to remember all of the names in my class:


1. Me (of course)


2. Nurul - my BSc & MSc mate, my rumet in UKMKL as well (i'll have a special entry for her)


3. Azira - my BSc & MSc mate


4. Tracy (she's one of the Nestle Malaysia manager)


5. Siti (a singaporean, BSc in New Zealand)


6. Janice June (u looked beautiful in white yesterday, BSc in UMS)


7. Melissa (she's a Malaccan Baba, BSc in UMS as well as Janice)


8. Kak Wida (an indonesian, shes so beautiful and soft spoken)


9. Sim Yee (shes full of ideas)


10. Kim Teng (shes brilliant, a UM 1st class Biochemist graduate)


11. Poh (she's pretty and shes a proud mom now)

poh-kim-nurul-sim-ira-melissa-kwid-janice-me

-us during Nutrition Society of Malaysia Annual Conference-

No comments: