Monday, November 03, 2008

hari matahari

wut did i do on Sun-day (Nov,2nd)? well, i had faced a very long long day yesterday... woke up early in d morning, put on my sports attire for a sunday-jogging at titiwangsa lake... as usual, i went there with my B, we jog for about 45minutes, then having our bfast at our fave 'akak blonde' restaurant... then we went to Carrefour Wangsa Maju, i need to buy my food stocks... i thinked we were the first customer to enter the carrefour at 9.30am, so the shopping thingy went smooth and no need waiting for a long-que to checkout... after that, we headed to Maxis Center at Maju Junction for bills payment, then i was thinking about adding some more things for my hantaran deco, so we went to Semua House, i did bought few cute things... B bought his new PS cd games (again??!!)... i also surveyed for a blue-greenish blouse to pair with my sarawak batik but none captured my eyes... maybe later i'll go to PKNS to buy the blouse... we went home at 1pm (with the sports attire k) and i was really really tired as the day before i did d same kinda shopping for a daylong! after took my shower, me & my kazen accidently planned to deco the hantaran (so early!), we just tried first but we managed to finished all decos in just 1 afternoon! BUT my engagement day is a month far! hehehehehe... i was like thinking that actually im dam gud in arts too! all of the decos are my ideas and they looked extremely proffesionals! i cant show u guys the pics now, maybe after my engagement day ok!
~~~~~
lesson of the day: love allowed you to do all of the impossible things & love itself is an art!
~~~~~
p/s : finally i found my new hobby! i will try small small decoration first before having a small small business! making money is fun huh??!!

4 comments:

swit@kon said...

ada orang sayang...camtu la :D

thesweetlittlecat said...

malu saya! (",)

adzsha said...

bagus la buat sendiri..lagi from d heart kan..lagi puas hati :-)

thesweetlittlecat said...

betul tuh miss adzsha