Friday, November 28, 2008

Newrule Huda Pinkedish

nurul is my BSc & MSc mates... shes so cute and shes married to her oldschool fren!
on Tuesday, Nov 25th shes proudly became a mummy.. she gave birth to a baby boy named, Izz Nazwal... cant wait to see the pics of Baby Izz..
N.U.R.U.L.H.U.D.A, shes a very kind, helpful, smart, femenist and she loves PINK... nurul is a goodfren and she was my roomate during my 1st year in Kolej Tun Syed Nasir, Titiwangsa, UKMKL.. My first impression to her is 'she's must be a typical-rich-town-gal which is so quiet'.. BUT when i getting to know her better, she's a very humble and down-to-earth gal yet sumtimes can be quiet.. nurul oso is a diligent and serious when it comes to study/classes/research... she helps me so much during our MSc time...
NURUL, congratulation and i pray the best for u, hubby and BABY!
~~~~~
*pic from nurul's FB

No comments: