Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nutrition, Class of 2005 (2nd entry)

Again, i wanna share my moments of truth during my university time... its good to remind myself dat i am a 'health sciences' graduate NOT an administration/HR/economy graduate! Here are some of the pics taken during my Food Preparation class back in 2004, my 2nd year class. This is one of the best class taught by Dr Suzanna, we learnt how to cook a healthy food, we learnt how to prepare food for patients etc. One of the project for this class is our 'Hari Jualan', my group, 'Mousse Delight' earned lots of money from this project, our stall is the most profitable stall. As i remembered, we baked moist choc cake, chewy choc chip & western food. i had so much fun cooking & baking dat time. Ooohh, how i miss ukm food preparation lab!
-----------------------------------------
-me & odie in Food Preparation class-
-lee,me,intan & ei san-
-my group for catering thingy-
-my grup won the most highest income (profitable) stall-

to be continued...

No comments: