Friday, November 07, 2008

pizzahut

its been nearly 4months i dun have any pizza as im on my diet! but yesterday im so craving for atleast an individual pan of supper supreme pizza! the story began when i, as usual, in the gym doing my things, with vien and her fren, sham.... at 6.50pm, we were ready to go back, when suddenly "this gal" wanted to go to alamanda (hehehehehe)... dats me lah! i asked vien if she had anything to do last nite and she said no, so i asked if she can acompany me to alamanda, yeah, she agreed, so did sham! we took d bus to alamanda, and we decided to have our dinner in the pizzahut (yeahhhhhh-i ruined my diet again)! i had my super supreme pizza with a bowl of mushroom soup and a glass of pepsi! i was so satisfied... vien and sham had their cheesy meatballs pasta... we ate until 8pm... then we went to carrefour, i bought a bottle of nestle youghurt and guavas... vien bought the papaya and sham bought her sport shirt for her swimming class this weekend! i was so full last nite, i even was sleepy... we decided to go back at 9pm, we waited for the bus outside alamanda, and we arrived at p11 at about 9.30pm, i had my shower, then watched a movie, The Perfect Storm, at 411, until finished... was so sleepy & tired sumore... waited until B went back to his home & i felt asleep at 12.30pm....


2 comments:

rennylesa said...

macam dah tak disiplin dah diet ko ni???ish ish....

thesweetlittlecat said...

this week only! next week will start my puasa things again! no more bfast except fridays beb!