Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kampung Belimbing Dalam

-she is in the middle with my mom on the right-
----------
my memory suddenly brings me to this time when i got my very own first family angkat back in ukm time. As far as i remember d program that im involved in is OPKIM (operasi khidmat masyarakat) organized by my faculty, FSKB. The best part : the program was organized in Malacca (my hometown)!!! hehehehehe... i got this mak angkat from Kampung Belimbing Dalam, Durian Tunggal. My mak angkat is a very old lady with a very sacred heart! i heart her so much and she was my bestest mak angkat with her humble & kind family members.. they treat me as their own family and until now, my blood-family and her family got a strong relationship! i shared her with my bestie, Kak Sap, a sarawakian and my best akak back in UKM! rite now, Kak Sap oredy married a malaccan, Abg Zam, and gave birth to a cute baby gal!
Talking about my mak angkat, she was like my grandma, she's so caring, soft-spoken, loving and a wonderful mom to her children! in the family, i am closer to Kak Wi, one of her daughter, she is a widow with 2 young boys, wan & oyen! every time i go back to my hometime, if i got free time, i will go to her house... i love to feel the loving inside the house! thats why, when i got my 2nd family angkat during D*A, im not so happy and not really enjoy the moments with the family angkat! but i do appreciate wut the 2nd family did to me, they took a gud care of me during my settlement...
----------
p/s: to mak, Mani bte Mat Noh, and family, thanx a lot for the loves and the happy moments from the day step into ur house until today...

No comments: