Monday, November 17, 2008

I GoT iT!!!

sangat gembira okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!
as usual, on friday i will stay in my kazen's house but last weekend i went there on Saturday evening cuz B got a 'mission' in the morning! we arrived at my kazen's house at 7.30pm, i could see the 3 musketeer shouting and shouting happily about sumting... i was so confused, they rarely acting like dat unless shisha (izzah) is coming! and when i get out from d car, they shouted even louder... so im quite excited to know wuts going on... and when i entered the house, suprisingly there was a cute meow meow meow for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhh, finally i had a cat in KL! i believe you guys remember about my entry on July 29th, 2008... i got it oredy ok!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p/s: to syeena, i own a 3-mo persian oredy.. so, ur bro no need to worry about me having his! hehehehehe...

4 comments:

swit@kon said...

CUTENESS!

thesweetlittlecat said...

yeah.. she is!
i loikkkkeeee

princess~syeena said...

finally....dpt jugak baby cat...

thesweetlittlecat said...

yeah.. aku sgt happy tau.. teringin sangat2