Tuesday, July 22, 2008

tuEsdAY moRniNg...

if people care about monday, but today i care about tuesday! so lazy oredy to work.. starting the week with tuesday is very boring in an unprepared situation! so much to do and im bored oredy with my job! the same repetition tasks everyday: minit mesyuarat, memos, letters, meetings, discussions, paperworks, agriculture, ministers, goverments, bosses, Parliamentary, TPM, agrotourism! all of these things make me crazy and illogical! yesterday i met my bestfren in HUKM which is a dietitian, she's so happy with her work and im proud of her.. im so envy to see her doing her job happily without any doubt, seeing her patients, giving advices, clinical field realy make her look good! yeah, the reality now: Im in the administrative field!!!!!!! i wish i can be more brave like Annur (my junior) which he quit the administrative job in MOH, just to become a nutritionist!! i salute him so much.. even my lecturers said he's better in giving advices rather than making paperworks! how about me then?? only Allah knows better!

No comments: