Thursday, July 17, 2008



Pink is a pale red color that was first recorded in the 17th century to describe the pale red flowers of pinks, flowering plants in the genus Dianthus. This color stands for beauty, grace and goodness. The color pink itself is a combination of red and white. Other tints of pink may be combinations of rose and white, magenta and white, or orange and white.

Roseus is a Latin word meaning "rosy" or "pink." Lucretius used the word to describe the dawn in his epic poem On the Nature of Things (De Rerum Natura). [2] The word is also used in the binomial names of several species, such as the Rosy Starling (Sturnus roseus) and Catharanthus roseus.


As a woman, my fave color is a pink color! I dunno, im becoming more 'pink maniac' since 5yrs ago.. everything that i want must be at least seems like a pink color thing, sound crazy but its true! pink makes woman like me to be a pink-holic! shopping, fashions, foods, musics, gadgets must be pink!

Fashion






Most of my blouses, shirts, dresses, accesories and shoes are pink in color! fashion in pink (dress in pink) makes me more girly, energetic and looks pretty & cute! hehehehe.. thats why i prefer to dress in pink when im going out with my 'B' or friends!

Food





Sound crazy but it is like a trend when cooker started to cook food in pink color! why huh? sumtimes it looks weird when a bowl of mee in pink color but that is the art of a cooker! we see lots of cakes, muffins or cupcakes been decorated in pink color topping to attract children/girls/women to buy them! cupcakes in pink looks so nice & sweet!

Musics



Just like a phenomenon, women musicians trying to use pink music instruments such as hello kitty pink guitar, piano, mic, viola and even a pink drum set!! avril lavinge is one of fave singer who loves to dress in pink and she even got a pink guitar! No wonder 'PINK' the singer is well-known! hehehehe

Movies



The 'pink' movie i eva watched and like is The Pink Panther! The movie was interesting & funny, i even addicted to pink panther cartoon series & the pink panther accesoories! the brand seems so famous among youngsters!

Gadgets




I realy wish i could have a pink vaio! sony will always be my fave electronis brands! And at this time, my determination is to own the pink iPhone! cant wait to buy one!! i wish i will buy it sooner or later!




I wonder what will happen when i get married? will my wedding ring & gown pink in color? i cant tell now.. just wait for my wedding(dont know when)!

Flowers



Tulips will always be my fave flower!! A pink tulip for my wedding will be nice!

On my birthday.. Feb 27th.. Pink will be my theme!

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

pink iphone for me too!!

thesweetlittlecat said...

all women are crazy for pink iphone!