Wednesday, July 23, 2008

GooD moRNinG...

a very good morning to all.. wow, 1 more day before im on leave.. so many things to do this friday.. luckily my boss approve my leave! first thing im going to do this friday is. wake up early in the morning... jogging.. then im going to Pusat Pengajian Siswazah UKM.. since my MSc graduated on December 2006, i havent got my MSc cert yet! sadly, i even didnt have chance to attend my graduation day on August07 because that time im in still in the 'lock up'! hehehehehehe... that time, i remembered, in the morning which i supposed to be on the stage receiving my MSc BUT i was on the way to the Outwardbound School in Lumut.. cannot say more about OBS since it was my first outdoor modul, i realy hate it! -full stop-

cont on friday, after i get my cert, then im going to settle my bills, doing banking stuffs... after that, im planing to go to watch any movie on screen right now (mayb Batman).. then i will go shopping till drop(pavillion will be a great place to shop)! so many things to buy.. but i have to plan first which one is important ( must buy ) & which one isnt! if not, i just waste my money... but seriously, during time like this (mega sale carnival) i must buy something for me, my mum & siblings! suddenly i remember my sis, she is in USA now, and everyday she sms me talking about 'shopping paradise' in texas... so jealous with her cuz she can go anywhere she wants.. she just cameback from US last 3 wks, then went again last week for a month.. i even asked her to buy something cool for me (hehehehehe)..

so, i just 'layan' these 2 days & do my job.. and im going to finish all of the tasks given to me by tomorrow so that my boss will neva disturbing my holidays!
begin d day with a perfect smile like Robert, J! (^v^)

No comments: