Wednesday, July 30, 2008

sleepy me in the middle of the week!!

fuh.. im so sleepy rite now, td mcm taknak g keje jerk! i wish im still a student!!! as usual, me, the first person to be in d office, i will switch on the main light to my office, punch in at 7.14am (minus 5mins as the punch clock was set 5mins earlier..!)... then, entered my room with a gloomy face (yeah, im so lazy)! switch on all of the electronic gadgets in my rooms... clean up my table as it looked so messy and lots of papers on it... turn on my pc, check my mails, networking, reading newspapers.. and finally writing my blog (here i am)!




why am i so sleepy??? i slept at almost 2am last nite because i cant sleep!!! the broadband was so good last nite! i ol until 11.30pm, then i became so bored... so, i wasted my time playing the 'mystery case files' game (dunno the correst name).. its like 'find the hidden things' game.. i drawn to the game until 1am! after turn off my laptob, dunno wut to do.. i lie dowm in deep contemplation as usual.. thinking of so many things (life, death, marriage, sin etc etc etc)! until i realised it was 1.50am oredy.. easily i felt asleep! and now, im so sleepy!!!!!!!!!! argggghhhhhh.. just now just got a sms from my imm.boss telling she's mc today cuz of diarrhea! so, i've to cancel the morning meeting (which is so important) for the 3rd time!!! so shame oredy with the meeting members!! why my boss alwaz mc on the day when we got a very important meeting (means the same meeting for 3times)!!!!!

i got not much things to do but i got several papers to finish today!!! i will bring them to home!!! hehehehehehe..

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

skang tgh lunch...ko mesti tido kan...hahahaha aku baru habis meeting yang aku hampir ketidoran waaaaaaaaa nak balik malas keje!

thesweetlittlecat said...

aku tak tido beb! aku men online game!!!! layannnnn...
hahahahaha..