Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BZ DAY..

recently, i got so many workloads and im so tired oredy! this morning, my big boss was grumbling at my immediate boss & me!i realy hate her because she keep murmuring about things that were instructed by her to us! i dont know why most bosses always forget about the instructions she give to her subordinate?! why must blame others for own fault? if i got a chance to be a big boss sooner or later, i promise im going to be avey humble, careful, knowledgeable YET very firm in making decision. As usual, TPM always get me in trouble since i started to handle the portfolio, so many problems happened in TPM, a nonstop problem making as well.. i wonder how the officer in charge before me handle this TPM? so many mistakes BUT they never determined one! so, me & my boss becoming the visctims of others past mistakes!

this week going to be a very busy week for me as i need to settle a lot of things for TPM.. seems like i am the 'Manager' of TPM! i do hope that i will be switch to other section when my fellow friend come back from DPA! working in MOA is very good cuz i learned so many things about development projects, finance & administrative BUT it is vey hideous and bad to work for my recent SUB! all of my officemates realy wish that she will be transfer to other department since she continue her pension period to 58yrold!!!!

No comments: