Tuesday, July 29, 2008

pets..

i realy miss my cat in my far-away home (not so far lah-malacca)! its been 2 months since i went back to malacca! why my mum neva let me to bring my sweety to KL?? i want to take care of my cat by myself!!!! every time i go back to malacca, i will plead my mom to bring back my sweety but my mum neva allowed it... i dunno why my mum being so 'persistent' when i started to discuss about bringing sweety to KL!

finally, after a 'so-call' discussion with my B last week, i decided to buy a kitten/rabby.. but i dunno where to find one here in KL.. dun mention pets world huh (so damp expensive-i surveyed oredy)! any kitten/rabby will be ok to me... if you have one.. plz plz plz donate (ooppsss! sell)it to me!!!

I love cats so much... i cannot resist my feeling to have one here in KL... at least i can put it in my kazen's house which i stay every weekends!!!



I also love rabbit!!! i love the long pair of ears with the cute face... i've seen one in Danau Kota but someone bought it oredy!

5 comments:

swit@kon said...

aaa kucing tu kiut...
macam nak geget!!!

princess~syeena said...

kira...kucing syeena dh nk beranak lagi 1 bulan kot...if u want mayb kitorg blh bg for free..no need to buy laaa...

the mother is siberian n the father is persian...

let me know if u are interested...

thesweetlittlecat said...

babe, aku nak!!! plz.. giv me one eh?

princess~syeena said...

ok...

nnt bile kucing aku dh beranak ko dtg pilih laaaa....

nnt aku update ye....

thesweetlittlecat said...

orite bebeh