Monday, July 14, 2008

beginner.. i dont think so!

well, im so flattered to have my 2nd blog which is especially for my everyday lifes, challenges, love stories, daily diary, friends & more..

my first post is written right now (yeah!), at 1426pm on July, 14th 2008.

not much happened to me today, stated the 1st day of the week with a lazy mood (as usual!).. its a monday blues of course..

yesterday, i went to Pangsun, Hulu Langat with my sis-in-law, my sister, cousin, nephew&niece and as usual with my Babe! before that, on Sat, July 12th, i watched a very interesting science fiction movie which i love-The Journey To The Center Of The World! It was a very cool, fantastic & awesome movie! Hope all of you are going to watch it too!

My last weekends seemed that i realy realy spent my precious time with a lots of activities.. and the journey end at 2200pm!

today, i woke up at 6am, so sleepy & unmotivated to go to work! but here i am, with so many workloads and im so lazy to finich it! but i have to.. going to do it now!

No comments: