Thursday, July 31, 2008

fitness is my priority...



It’s been 3mo now since I went to Gym everyday! I mean yes everyday (from Monday to Friday)! And I feel great now since I lost 8kgs oredy.. Before this, I only concerned about my weight ( I gain 10kgs in a year!!! And became worst in DPA) BUT right now what I concern more is my health and fitness… still remember during study time, I was so obsess of being fat & unhealthy since I study in health field! But after working, I wasn’t really care about what I eat, what I drink and most important my body image!!! That’s why I gain a lot in a year (can imagine my lecturer expression if she looks me now, she must be very surprise!).

Starting last May, I was determined that I must exercise & eating less to have my normal weight like I used to be before (48kgs)! So, I made a decision to go to KBS gym everyday after work, and I did it in 3 mo time! I already lost 8kgs now and counting to lose 5kgs more! I even fasting everyday (except weekends) and I still go to gym even I’m fasting… I know my action is too dramatic but it worth and I will continue going to the gym…

The most important thing is I feel so healthy and motivated now… I care so much about cholesterols, fats, oily food, sugary food, carbonated drinks and I only eat rice (which is the highest-carbohydrate content food) during weekends (sometime lah)! I’m disappointed with myself since I took nutrition course BUT I became neglectful in the past year which I don’t care about my dietary intake & body image! That was so wrong of me… so, starting now I will take a good care of my body, health & fitness! Fitness is my priority now and I know I will loose more weights if I’m taking serious of my fitness!

Talking about KBS Gym, I’m satisfied with the equipments & instructor as he helped so much when I’m on training… I will go to KBS usually at 5.30 pm and going back at 6.45/7pm depends on how many people in the gym!




I’m training using a few cardio & strength equipments. I will run first for 20-30 mins using the treadmill (most people will use it when coming to a gym I guess)! Then I will build my strength using the 4-way equipments (for muscles & flexibility) for about 20-30 mins before ending with cycling using the bikes…





Sometimes, I will natural running using the quite‘shakeable’ and fun equipments as below… I have so much fun using this equip!



BUT the thing I hate to do is sit up! I’m so lazy to sit up but I do it regularly with ‘cheating’ style! Hehehehehehe…





How about weekends?? I don’t forget weekends! I will jog at Titiwangsa Lake Park with my B every weekend! Both of us must being fit actually!!! Healthy lifestyle for everybody!!!

3 comments:

swit@kon said...

aku berbangga dengan orang yang boleh teguhkan hati untuk ke gym!!aku tak, malas lebih dari semangat nak ke gym hahahaha

selekeh, bila badan gemuk n flabby bising! :P

thesweetlittlecat said...

huhuhuhu...

i have to yantie for my body!
aku rasa aku gemuk sgt pas keje...
ni pun aku kuatkan hati je nak g tip2 ari.. ikutkan mls gak tp nanti xmuat lak wedding dresses aku!! hehehehe... dan aku berharap no.1 suit aku muat time convo dpa!

swit@kon said...

bercakap tentang no.1 dress...aku tak amik lagi kain yang aku alter
huk!