Monday, July 28, 2008

Shopping...



I was crazy last week as I shopping a lot of things! On Friday I went to Midvalley… on Saturday I went to 1utama & on Sunday I went to Sunway Pyramid! Everyday is a shopping day for me.. I am woman ya! What can you expect more??



The most lovely & precious thing I bought was benefit ‘rocket pop’ lipstick & benefit ‘dandelion’ face powder/blusher! I love them so much as I love benefit! The color of the lipstick is lovely & sweet, its really suit me! The ‘dandelion’ blusher looks natural on my skin and the casing is so adorable! That’s why I really love benefit, Anna Sui and stila!




Not to forget M.A.C as I got two lipstick & colourful eye shadows! I’m thinking of buying stila eye shadow lips pots later! May be it will be my hantaran from him (who knows kan?? I must demand a bit)!





What else did I buy last weekends? Yeah, I bought dresses for my sister since she’s going to register for her 2nd year study in UNISEL… hope she will love them! I also bought a few blouses & skirts for everyday working dressing! I was thinking of buying new purse but I have to wait until I have enough savings since the price was really ‘interesting’! Hehehe… The Renoma purse will cost me RM300 (quite shocking me) & the Braun Buffel will cost me RM350 (wow!!!!)… So I decided to wait...



Finally the sad story: I didn’t buy the pink “Nike Air” sport shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m dying to buy one BUT the one that I love was out of stocks!!! So sad… I went to most of Sports Shops but none of them got the stocks, they only got the stocks of Nike Zoom!

Things I want to buy soon:

1. Pink Nike Air/MaxAir Sportshoe
2. Renoma/Braun Buffel Purse
3. Stila EyeShadow & Lips Pot
4. Forever21 Pink Dotted Dress
5. MNG Shirt
6. New Specs (rugged one!)
7. Aldo Pump
8. Sandals
9. Baju Raya
10. Hantaran for my Engagement Day

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

i LOVE ALDO pump kiera!!!!

erm, bila ko nak tunang...syiok nye, ble dpt barang hahahahaha

thesweetlittlecat said...

huhuhu.. lmbt ag yantie! hehehehe... InsyaAllah early december ni..