Monday, July 28, 2008

Maxis Centre 250708


PIC: MAJU JUNTION

I’m so frustrated with Maju Junction Maxis Centre when I went there on Friday to pay my Maxis & Broadband bills! Last 3 months, I already registered for Maxis Family Plan with a free promotion of my broadband month charge; it will be RM118/mo! Yeah, and for the third time my bill still appeared RM138/mo! And for the 3rd time I went to the Maju Junction Maxis Centre to complain about the bill and the dealer informed me he already merged my bill for 2times but the result still the same, he added that he got no power to merge the bill again! And he asked me to call the Maxis System Operator to complain, and then I called straightly at that time! When I spoke with the operator, she said there was no merging was done before and I have to pay RM138/mo from May until July! She even blames me for not calling the System Operator to merge my account! What the hell?? I’m as their costumer and I have to call them to merge my account?? How am I supposed to know if I wasn’t told by the dealer???? That’s really made me angry and I warned that operator I’m going to rise this matter to consumer association on consumer rights (it happened for third time in a row)! That’s made me really upset and disappointed with Maxis, they are making profit BUT they don’t care about their costumer rights!

After that, I informed to the dealer about my conversation with the operator, and the dealer said he will make the complaint for me and I just pay RM118! I hope he really will make a complaint about my case and I hope it will not happen anymore, I mean for August bill! If it happens again, I will bring this matter to the consumer association!

No comments: