Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Lurvely Sisha

Align CenterMarch 21st, 2006...
The day when i 1st saw this cute lil gal, as my 1st eva niece, d day when people started to call me auntie nor! and i love it!
i love this lil cute gal, she was named as Nur Billa Izzah, combination of my cousins names: Izzati&Nurbilla..
Its been 3mo since d last day i met her! I miss her so much, her chicky & notty face makes me wanna hug & kiss her.. Tq to ma bro for giving me dis pretty niece!
Shes smart, shes pretty, shes talkative but sumtimes shy.. shes lovely and I love her so so so much!
happy bestday darling sisha! auntie love u so much! muaxx..
Nur Billa Izzah
make up by Auntie Nor!
-us-
~
I miss U darling!
Happy 3rd Birthday, sorry auntie cant be v u rite now!
Love ya!


2 comments:

vivien_capri said...

comeynyer anak buah 'AUNTIE NOR' ni...

kompius..ira ke aunty nor? hm....:D

thesweetlittlecat said...

ira utk zuber jer! hahaha