Monday, March 09, 2009

hAPpy besTdaY reNny

...
Ok, today is my bestie special day, the day she'll turn 26, the day she'll be d same age as mine! The day she'll realize that she's a year older than last year, the day she'll be received lots and lots of sms saying many many happy returns to her... d day when she will know that she's a growing up woman and she'll be sum1 wife sooner or later...
we've known each other for nearly 3yrs kot... and tru d 3yrs, we've known each other even better! hehehehe... wut about renny??? one word... toooooo kinddddd... another word.... HONEST! a sabahan lady who really proud to be a PTD, she deserved to be 1, she got the PTD personalities... yes u r babe!!! i know u can be sum1 in this scheme years later... i pray for u!
well... no more words cuz i cant say it all... she gives her ears and voice for me almost d time since i knew her... TQ for being there when i need u, TQ for listening too many problems of mine and TQ for being my next door officemate! hehehehe...
Beb, aku harap arini di mana kau genap 26thn, kau akan mencapai segala ape yang kau niatkan, dan semoga kau dapat ape yg ko impikan... dan aku harap kau akan jadi lebih firm and tidak dibuli oleh sesape lagi ok... u know i'll be there when u need me.... ngajuk and gado kecik2 tu bese ar kan??? hehehehe... anyway, i wish d best for u and i hope kau tak putus asa kejar impian kau dan semoga tahun ni kau berjumpa dgn jejaka pilihan hati ok!
...
I talk. You listen. You talk. I listen. We laugh. We learn. The seasons turn. You're there for me. I'm here for you. We're friends. For sure. Good things endure
Happy Birthday to a friend I can always talk to.
Miss ReNny Lesa.....
...

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

happy birthday girl!!!!

rennylesa said...

tq tq tq tq tq so many thanks in return.........hehehe..thanks for remembering my birthday...mengingatinya sudah cukup berharga buat sy...(what to say..still a normal girl)..:)