Saturday, March 07, 2009

kerana dia...

i know u guys been waiting for my other side of sad story on my birthday.. yes, i was very upset.. upset v him! HIM.. as my boyfren, he'll neva forgot anything about me... he'll follow and do anything or everything for me... HIM... as my fiance.. he started to forget somethings about me, he'll not do everything for me.. he let me upset and sumtimes he fool me! orite enuff say.. the sad story ok...
..........
on feb 27th, on my bestday, ofcourse, he couldnt celebrate for me since he's working on dat day and i was bz doing this thing... with only an sms at 8.15am, and he wasnt the 1st person to wish me, not even a call, how can a fiance did this to me? orite, on feb 28th, i oredy booked tickets for Chun-Li, so i hope after watching d movie we'll celebrate my bestday! so me & HIM went to cineleisure, watched d movie, not even talking about my bestday, just talked about how tired he was for working late nite.. me oso k! i was tired of this thing too... furthermore, i wasnt feeling well dat day... i was so hungry.... and he didnt even care, finally he brought me to this wuteva kopitiam, ate not so delicious menu v hot milo (of course, i had fever+flu+cough!).... i wasnt ok with this menu, i hope for sumthing more.... erm... after watching this less-than-2hrs movie which i expect more actions and more stories, we walked to the curve, i even asked about cakes or sumthing BUT he ignored me!!!! yeah, he was... when it started to rain, he asked me whether i wanted to go to 1u or not... i let him to decide.. then we went to 1utama, i asked about my bestday gift, he olmost forgot... then, i brought him to this store and asked him to buy a present for me.. he did bought wut he promised before... dats it.. the end of my bestday celeb v d 'love' one! not even a wissshhhhhhhh with his own mouth.. tq honey!

2 comments:

zulaikha mz said...

ala babe... kesiannyer... takper la he's been too bz la kut... well at least he do spend time with u on ur birthday aite... anyway, happy belated birthday babe!!

thesweetlittlecat said...

kan banyak dugaan kan beb bila dah engage? mcm siot jerk...