Friday, March 06, 2009

bestdays...

happy bestday to:
...
1. My Bestie: Raiza Sham who is happily living in Australia with hubby & cutey daniel...
RAIZA: my xschooly (mrsmj), xmatriks (kmm), xukm (same course), xrummet (ktsn3)... we've known each other quite long... still cant believe she married before me & given a cute baby daniel! I miss U myfren Raiza... hope to c u soon za...
...
You are very specialand you deserve the best.I wish you a wonderful lifefilled with love and happiness.I hope others bring you joy,just as you've brought joy to me,then you can weather any stormand be all you want to be.
...
~
2. My officemate: Andrew Tee Meng Yong aka MyTee
TEE: my officemate, same office, diff section, my junior, a dpa participant now (hehehe)...
Happy birthday to you, MyTee! Wishing you a good health, a big success & happiness, and big money with great love. Many happy returns of the day.

No comments: