Thursday, April 01, 2010

Top 10 idols

last nite AI review.. the top 10!
ok, starting v worst Siobhan performance ever and ended v cool likeable Aaron performance..
overall i think the boys did better than the gals last nite....
Andrew Garcia finally back on his track.. he did well with all the acoustic performance of Chris Brown Forever.. As usual my 2 fave Casey & Crystal did really well last nite.. Big Mike sang beautifully with India Arie "Ready To Love"...
eventou i didnt like Lee Dewyze, but he did a good job with The Cornelius Brothers “Treat Her Like A Lady”.
My worst top 3 shuld be: Siobhan, Tim Urban & Didi (sorry did)
My best top 3: Casey, Crystal & Big Mike
Good performance: Lee & Andrew
Everage performance: Aaron, Katie
more review? click here<---
the best part is.. my fave R&B/Soul singer, USHER, is the idols' mentor for this week!!! love u usher!! ♥

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

i love chris brown's forever by Andrew!!!!

babe, nak tanya. how to make an entry with password?

thesweetlittlecat said...

swit@kon: me too.. nice arrangement by him..

entry berpassword? ok, nanti aku emel ko.. plz remind me.. :)