Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy 21st birthday little sister

On April 30th, 1989 she was born and she grabbed 'the youngest child' title from me.. how sad! but i was happy finally i had a sis! yeah rite... at that time, my parents had 3daughter n a boy (my bigbro) before the annoying bunchit lil boy born in 1993... :) merepek!
Norsyaidah Nafiza Jefrydin, she was named by my uncle.. she got the curliest hair, she got the chubbiest face.. and totally Indian look! hehehehe.. we called her 'Cah'.. my mom's fave daughter (she is anyway).. she's hardworking.. she is damn good in cooking... she got the longest eyelash (which i am jealous of) and the sweetest/perfect smile... and today, she is 21st y.o.. wow! the time flies so fast huh? i remembered i always bullying her, ask her to do that and that (until now i guess!).. but she obeyed me so much compare to dat bunchit boy! she's a Unisel student.. currently she's in Lumut for her practical.. she loves punk! she loves indie band... she loves Ed Hardy.. she hates cockroaches/ flying insects as much as i do! hehehe
***
"Cah, today u r a free gal! u can do wuteva u want! and u can be wut eva u want.. how u wish huh??? hehehe.. Cah, i love u and i hope u'll stay d same no matter wut age r u .. u r still my lil sis, younger than me.. so dun berlagak lagak ok! :)"

i dun wanna say more.. just wanna wish u a Happy 21st Besday my lil sis!
be good ok!

Myspace Comments


3 comments:

Deepa said...

Cockroaches...ahhh...I wont forget the incident with our flying 'enemy' during mesyuarat pengurusan bahagian KSI last month.Hehehehe
Btw to your adik, Happy Birthday and many many happy returns of the day!

vivien_capri said...

chanteQ :D

hepi besday...:D

bagi hadiah kunci..simbolik 21st hehehe

thesweetlittlecat said...

deepa: eeewwwwww.. i hate cockroaches!

vien: ape yg chanteq? nnti aku pi cari hadiah weekends ni.. :)