Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sleep!

hola hola hello.. dah tido ke semua??? i bosan ni.. my hubby still x balik lagi, tak inform pun i die balik lewat! im so upset rite now.. whu am i to him actually? wuteva, i dun wanna discuss more about my marriage life..
rite now, im fed up v FB.. hundreds of time i refresh but still couldnt get tru it... my kittens oredy slept... leaving me v Giggs the Jantan... the kittens are becoming hyperactive nowadays, they messed up my home and kitchens and living room! they kept running and running all around d house.. the mom oso couldnt control her kittens... oh gosh. giggs.. u wanna sleep oso? dun wanna accompany me? erm.. i think i better sleep now, i dun wanna wait for him, he making me sick!!! i don think this is romantic... i dun care!!!
ok guys, cukuplah i mengarut di malam hari, i wanna sleep now!!! daaa.... c u 2moro moning!!
p/s: nak bloghoping pun takde mood!

No comments: