Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Trust

pernah tak koang rasa upset sgt bila org yg koang percaya dah tak leh percaya lagi???
rite now, im having d situation..
she's very very close to me BUT suddenly she turned out to be sum1 dat i neva think off!
why???
is she having a prob?
i can guess BUT i dont want to think it negatively!
i dun want her change, shes being my closest friend for such a long time...
i trusted her with my whole heart!
i love her and i just dun wanna lose her..
I dun want her to follow her mom step..
I even jumped to this conclusion:
"this is wut will happen when u married in ur teen age"
....
I just love u my friend...
Plz be carefull and remember its ur life that u 've to accept..
u chose it by yourself few backs ago!

3 comments:

Lady said...

penah penah penah. i got reallly frustrated. serious.. tapi tu la.. until now, me n my fren to never be as close as before. i just..can't~

thesweetlittlecat said...

erm..
im afraid it will become worst!!

Lady said...

i bet u can handle better than i did. hehe