Friday, July 24, 2009

Personal Questions

Last nite, i went out v vien after office hour to Alamanda...
Later i update about wut we ate there...
I arrived home at 9.00pm last nite, luckily B fetched us from Alamanda...
After accompanied B eating his BK, i went upstairs and prepared myself to bed...
So tired cuz i wore a wrong shoe yesterday, so i hurt my leg!!!
In btw of dreaming & sleeping, i suddenly questioned myself...
....
When and where did I first meet him?
What was the state of my life before the both of us met?
At what point did I realize I was in love? I failed to desribe my feelings.
What inspires me about my loved one?
What life goals and dreams do we share?
What haveI learned from each other?
What qualities make my love unique? What qualities will keep it strong?
How have my view of the world changed since I fall in love?
What do I most look forward to about life with this person?
What are some special moments in my relationship?
What happened the day he asked me to marry him? How did I feel?
...

So so so many questiones flying in my mind but i culdnt answer all of them!!!

3 comments:

vivien_capri said...

ba, jawab..jangan xjawab..hehee

thesweetlittlecat said...

ko tolong jawab leh?

rennylesa said...

wuuuu... giler serius punya soalan..

btw, ko kena sindrom bride to be nervous ke?

hhehehe

steady kiera!