Thursday, July 09, 2009

New Image

last week, i went to Sg Wang to buy my contact lences stocks, when i was pleaded by the optpmetrist to buy a spec. Its been almost 2 yrs(since dpa) i had not wear any specs! i just hate specs, dat doesnt mean i dun wear spec BUT im allergic to the frame.. i'll feel itchy around my T-zone everytime i wear a spec.. i tot d last time i wore a full spec was during my form4 schooling... and im being a fulltime contact lences wearer since my matriculation time... so, its been a while when i last bought a branded spec...
so, the story is.. this young chinese woman optometrist had succesfully influenced me to buy one last weekend... i tot i maybe need a spec during nights or weekends... my eyes need to relax at least a day from the contact lences... My eyes need enuff O2 to survive! hehehehe...
i finally bought a new Emporio Armani spec with the famous Germany anti-scratch lences which costed me almost RM1k! well, i just love the design NOT the brand ok! OMG, i did bought an expensive spec which i shuld use the money to buy a Coach Handbag or a Stuart Weitzment bridal shoe or a full set of Clinique/Benefit make up...
how long will it last this time?
will the same thing happen just like my old spec???
i must wear the spec or else my almost RM1k money wasting just like dat!!!
...
there u r almost RM1k spec.....
....
my 1st foto with this new image.. which u guys oredy seen it in my full license entry..
innocent face... :)
new image... looks nerd isnt it?


2 comments:

swit@kon said...

lawa okeh.
aku ingat mata aku dah teruk. g check rupanya masa power! hahaha

thesweetlittlecat said...

hehehe.. Tq
once dah minat aku terus terbeli plak... senang btl dipujuk rayu oleh optometrist itu! hampeh...