Sunday, December 12, 2010

MIB

Venue: Medan Ikan Bakar PNK Melaka Barat, Kuala Linggi, Melaka
Event: Family Dinner
Specialties: Seafood
Comments: Delicious, superb, 2 thumbs up, highly recommended
Pertanian Adalah Perniagaan
~
Normally, my big brother is the one who will treat us makan2 but unfortunately he is far far away from us now since he works at Miri. Long time we havent had a big dinner together.. so i decided to treat my whole family to one of my MoA project that is Medan Ikan Bakar PNK Melaka Barat. I had neva go to that place eventou it was one of my project last year. So i took this opportunity last few weeks to bring my family there.. I neva tot there will be a lot of families eating out there.. This Restaurant is something, no wonder their profit increasing every year.. good job LKIM! This MIB also offers chalets, basic facilities like hall, stage and praying room. Nice view and easy to go..
my happy family really enjoyed eating all of the yummy menu.. eventou our order served a bit late but it worth...
kalo ada Model soang ni, mmg banyaklah pic perasan berbaju kurung dia malam2...
♥ my family..
if u happened to come/ visit Malacca, try this Restaurant out.. Maybe it is not well known as the Umbai MIB but u can always try to come here..


Visit Malacca, Try Malacca Food

No comments: