Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy birthday Mrs Jeev

I knew her as Vivien, a friend of Renn, the day she was introduced to me 3 1/2 yrs ago.. and today i knew her as Bien aka MrsJeev.. she's being a great gym to shopping partner to me.. she is my office roommate.. she'll listen to almost every prob i have.. from family to marriage prob.. she was my pengapit too (this one i will repeat every year).. i dunno what word can best describe her, its just too many good word for u friend... maybe I can say you are the most honest friend I eva knew.. we can share probs and gossiping together.. I know i've very limited time to spend v u.. but i will treasure all of the time we've spent together and left to be spent (huhuhuhu).. I will remember u as one of my best buddy, one of my best listener and adviser! I know today supposed to be a cherish day for u but im a bit sad that this will be the last year i will celeb your birthday as you room mate and also car-mate! Friendship may come and go but yours will be remembered as the sweetest one.... See, am so sad that you'll leave me... Yesterday was your best day.. the day you will be officially greet as MrsJeev and start making cute lil Jeevian.. hehehehe.. Ok, i'll stop my merepek thingy now, and straight to the point.. you've being a great friend for me, and sometimes my problem solver! To know you is a cheerio for me.. If i was given 5 words and have to pick to 1 describe you, i will definitely choose FRIEND!

"One does not make friends, one recognizes them"


I just wanna wish you a very Happy and warm Birthday. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. May God bless you.

I wish you a very sweet & fabulous
Happy Birthday

No comments: