Friday, December 31, 2010

Celebration is a celeb-rat-ion

Gila ko diwali dah lama baru hari ni (last day of 2010) I nak post this entry.. nampak sgt berkurun simpan draft ni.. anyway, yes, i celeb Diwali, not entirely, my family was sharing the moments of Diwali celebration becoz my dad's family celebrated it.. we went to Seremban, jalan ke semua rumah my Daddy's siblings (aunties n uncles).. 1st time as hubby n wife.. we dressed up according to the celeb! I wore a yellowish greenish Punjabi suit, so do hubby..
camwhoring in every house...
I could see the happy faces truout d day... its a celebration kan.. so enjoy lah! delicious food and deserts.. yum yum
every1 nak camwhoring.. kasik chance!
cousins, nephews and nieces..
♥~♥
the most romantic couple goes to.. ♥
lil bro, mum, lil sis n B..
my gorgeous sister! :)
till next Diwali..

No comments: