Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Harimau Malaya bukan sebarang Harimau.. Harimau Malaya Baham Garuda..

I'm so happy.. I'm so so so happy.. I'm so so so proud that I am MALAYSIAN! I'm so proud to see Harimau Malaya won the Suzuki AFF Cup! I'm so proud that finally Malaysia football is now recovered from the 'dark' time.. I'm proud that all Malaysians are united tonight to support Harimau Malaya.. I'm proud that our players played like Tigers!!! I'm so proud with our Coach Raja and his team.. I'm so proud that we have the best keeper in Asean! I'm so proud we won.. Yes, we won, Malaysia won, Harimau Malaya won the Suzuki AFF Cup! Alhamdulillah.. Malaysia boleh!
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Deepa said...

Yes I am proud being a Malaysian and very proud on unity shown by Malaysians to support Harimau Malaya. The opposing team supporters did a big mistake because they were busy 'defaming' Malaysia that they forgot to support their country team. Your team needed your moral support but you were busy dwelling about the past. Grow up!

thesweetlittlecat said...

yeah! Becoz Malaysians have the Malaysia Boleh spirit! :)