Sunday, July 04, 2010

please beat germany!

What a frustation weekends for me... Upset, sad n unbelieveable! Africa is d most unpredictable world cup eva! All of my hopes gone in just 2 days.. Finally d mighty brasil n argentina were out of d competetion.. Easily beaten by d european country.. The only american latin country left is uruguay!I can't hardly predict which teams r going to b in d final, will it be holland vs germany OR uruguay vs spain OR holland vs spain? I dun think I have that worldcup fever anymore.. Wut is d most important thing now is I want any team to beat germany! Plz lah any team, I dun care nemore! I hate germany, I hate ballack! Spain or holland or uruguay, plz beat german for me!!! I dun want them to win the world cup!!!
The most dissapointed thing happened was brasil out of the game! I just hate it, I feel like crying, I love brasil so much! But y in that important game, they played like they neva before! I'm so upset v the players' attitudes.. They didn't try hard.. They were over confident, they thought they were the champ oredy when they got d 1sr goal! I hope brasil will win d world cup in their own country in the next 2014 WC!

5 comments:

Mizzy said...

well disiplined... less mistakes made, membuahkan hasil..
itulah germany..

skill takde sgt pon..
harap counter attack..tp mmg diorg gunakan masa menyerang tu betul2.. team lain, alahai, nk serang pon lembab..geram tol..

saya_arief said...

jgn risaw..spain akan pastikan germany x kemane.
huhu..harap2 lah.
germany 1 pasukan yang mantap.

thesweetlittlecat said...

mizzy: world top players seemed arrogant n cepat puash hati.. and yeah, germany sgt berdisplin di atas padang.. but, i dun want them to win the WC!

saya_arief: i hope semi piala eropah dua tahun lalu yg mana spain tewaskan germany akan berulang dgn jaringan dr villa/ torres.. plz, i want spain to win the semi this thursday!

vivien_capri said...

kalau spain fail to beat them, Holland definetely will!

Geram with Argentina's loss. Goalkeeper yang #$@(&* hampeh during the match. Easy goal by Germany, disebabkan (simple?) mistake by Argentina..huhuuhuh

But that's football, I guess. Unpredictablility is the essence.

thesweetlittlecat said...

vien: the keeper actually did a good job, cuma defender argen sgt longlai!!!! hancus segala2nya.. im sure spain will beat germany as wut they did in the Europe Championship semi last 2 years...