Friday, July 02, 2010

I want yellow+green to win this!

tonight is the night, i just cant wait to finish work n go back home... switching the tv and waiting for my team to play.. oh gosh, im so nervous.. lebih nervous dr org nak kawen!!!! its true, i really really really want brasil to win this..
dun be to shocked if u loose Netherlands.. eventou u r in my list but when it come to vs brasil, no no no i will support u, let my hubby be alone! ngehehehe
i wish i could be in brasil rite now, cheering for their team to win the WC!
tulips, i have to forget about u tonite! so sorry, eventou u r my only fave flower but u arent tonite! :)
so guys in Malaysia, dun forget to tuning to Channel 805 Astro to watch the Brasil vs Netherlands tonight at 10pm.. its gonna be a great game.. im happy + nervous for tonight game!!! plz plz plz win brasil!

4 comments:

rennylesa said...

aku pun nervous tunggu durang main babe..aku akan tengok malam ni..jantung aku berdebar2 babe..

I want Brasil to win...

thesweetlittlecat said...

lawan mrk sgt hebat mlm ni.. aku takut! they have to win this, kalo idak wc tak best!

Anati Soki said...

i sokong portugal haritu. tp bila dah kalah kalini beralih arah pada brazil plak. go brazil go! ahahahahah

thesweetlittlecat said...

bungkus dah brasil.. wut a sad day for me!