Monday, July 12, 2010

Inesta the Hero

my hubby is a sad sad man this morning.. ooppssss.... not my fault! he was so devastated after Espanyol beat Holland in the FIFA World Cup 2010 final.. i am happy becoz Spain is one of my fave team.. now germany can see that Espanyol won over them not becoz of luck but they are a REAL champion! they won Europe Cup last 2 yrs and they won the most prestige cup this year! I am happy at least one of my fave team won the World Cup.. Cassilas is always be my fave keeper.. and he proved that he still d best keeper in the world!
To Inesta.. love u a lot! A goal from u made millions of people happy.. Tq tq tq
p/s: Paul the Octopus already became the most famous octopus in the world... He was so damn lucky that all of his predictions were right! Will he still be around in the next 4yrs? I wish not!!!

No comments: