Friday, March 26, 2010

Your Personas

i oredy got my personas... have you???
hehehe.. firefox is becoming more fun now.. (or maybe im a bit late?!)..
personas is a firefox themes..
"Personas are easy-to-use themes that let you personalize the look of your Firefox.."
and to me, personas make me feel good when i used firefox...
let me tell u how to do it..
1st.. go to this url--->
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/
Then, choose what categories u want ur theme to be..
3. I choose sport... (mayb u guys know y!)
4. A must for me to choose MU theme.. after u click at your fave theme.. it will go to the final step where u have to click icon "wear this persona"..
each time u open ur firefox, your choosen theme will be appeared... u even can change it everyday.. :)
enjoy ur peronas
"Your browser, your style! Dress it up with easy-to-use themes for your Firefox."

1 comment:

vivien_capri said...

i've been using Harry Potter..ehehheee