Sunday, March 14, 2010

holidays

well, its sunday.. im still in malacca.. so good to be back but the time run faster than my enjoyment.. hope will be back here next week... hehehehe.. BUT, i oredy miss my comel-comel, britt & giggs.. how are they alone in Putrajaya.. erm, cant wait to go back to Putrajaya but at d same time i dun want to leave malacca.. hehehe.. well, wut did i do this weekend? nothing actually.. yesterday, me&hubby drove mum to a wedding reception at Jelai, NS.. the journey was tiring... and today, we just enjoy our howmanyhoursstilllefttostayatmalacca.. i feel like i wanna apply for holidays, i still havent apply for any holiday this year... maybe next month, just have to wait for another month.. i do hope my boss will approve my holidays for april.. until now..
daaaaa

No comments: