Monday, March 08, 2010

Viruses

well, mood utk update blog agak kurang since i m too bz today (eventou smpt sambil2 tgk gLee).. and one more 'damn' thing.. my pc's cpu went wrong.. oredy sent to bT*M and wut i heard it became worst! i dont wanna loose my previous official email inbox, a few programmes and my collection of pics (plz God!).. i hope they'll manage to fiz it.. damn the viruses! i got lots of works pending and i need my cpu back!!!! why it happened at this time of bzness?? AND my laptop's screen is having problem.. i hate acer oredy! i wish to buy a new lappy but i've to wait, i need to fix d old one 1st, dun wanna waste money nemore.. but the P1wimax bill keep running.. huhuhu..
daaa...
p/s: cant wait to go home, cook for my break fast (depends on my kerajiness), and watch the Oscar..

2 comments:

MrSH said...

yeah acer pretty bad with the screen ..then buy toshida or vio for better hardware babe.....

thesweetlittlecat said...

1st-fix d ol one
2nd-if it still doesnt work, plan to buy a new 1
3rd-buy new 1..

acer is sucks!