Saturday, October 23, 2010

my special guest

ok, this is my lastttt entry for hari raya before the other hari raya come.. :) tak perasan sungguh entry ni ada dalam my draft, alang2 post je lah kan... its all about my 3 special guests during the 4th day of Eid.. there were------> Miss Renn, Mam Bien and Mam Deepa. Tq guys for coming, sorry no rendang for u but i olready gave the rendang later... hehehe... all dressed in baju kurung n kebaya.... sangat ayu!!! deepa showed her fine mommy figure v d kebaya! ♥
i cooked something special for them.. i dunno if they tasted delicious or not.. but i tried my best to cook the Menu of The Day - Nasi ayam penyet!
this is my ayam penyet - i think they r superb! hehehe..
the tempe n tauhu penyet....
the chicken soup
Justify Fulland the sauce which i made with lots of tomatoes n chillies...
again, ladies tq for coming! im glad u guys came all d way from ptjy to melaka.. arrived on time without lost! bravo!!! and sorry for the nasi ayam yg tidak menjadi, agak lembik kan?? next time i buat nasi biasa saja... hehehehhe....
ok, penutup entry raya.. jumpa lg next year...

No comments: