Friday, December 19, 2008

wut did i buy?

i got into so many troubles yesterday.. so after working, me & vien went to MidVally for a shopping therapy! hehehehehe... luckily MidValley wasnt crowded like it used to be usually... i bought a jacket and a shirt for my niece & nephew, the sales was like crazy in Jusco MidV... i did bought sumthing for meself from Nafnaf... i oso bought sumthing so precious from 1-in-a-million man!!! we had our lunch at the SushiKing... i was eating the sushi like i neva had it before, i njoyed the dinner and my 'tank' was full!
................................
-just pick it up and enjoy it!-
-vien ate this one twice, she said it was delicious-
-i ate this one, sushi in an egg, yeewww.. enuff!-
-tempura eel:vien's 'just try' menu-
-hot green tea-
-i ate this much+another 1-
-things dat i bought-
-miki tshirt for my nephew-
-kiko jacket for my niece-
-long high neck shirt from N/N-

No comments: