Monday, December 01, 2008

Wedding Receptions..

on Sunday (Nov 30th), me & B, drove all d way from malacca (my hometown) to our 1st destination, Salak Tinggi, Nilai (Kuarters KLIA) for B's fren wedding reception... if im not mistaken B's fren's name is Hilal... the theme for the wedding was pink.. luckily im not wearing pink! i ate white rice + roasted chicken + 3 other meals, we were there from 12.30 - 1.45pm, then we went to our 2nd destination, Banting, for another B's fren wedding reception.. this time the theme was blue and im not wearing blue either.. i was so full, so i didnt eat at the 2nd house.... we were in rushed cuz B got kenduri in his house last nite, so B sent me to my cousin's home, i was so tired... after a lil chitchat v my cousin i took my longest nap... i woke up at 6.30pm, ironed my working cloth for today, watched news, showered Lizzy & Ryan, watched TV again until i fall asleep (dunno wut time).... and this moring i woke up, i was so lazy to go to work & feeling sleepy rite now.. cant wait for my holidays this coming thursday - next monday!

No comments: