Monday, December 15, 2008

hair make over

in my previous entry, i told u guys about the extreme makeover day.. so here we are, not so extreme but d 2-mrs clause looks even prettier & sexy! we went to my long-time-fave saloon DERRICK&TEAM HAIRDRESSING at the Mines... vien oredy made an appointment v Ben (a cute hair stylist v his new hairstyle!)... vien oredy made her own choice of rebonding her hair.... renn still searching for d best hairstyle & she seeked advices from Ben on how to makeover her hair... as usual lah, the stylist always recommended the pricey one! even i gave my opinion to renn to digi-perm her hair BUT she made a decission after hearing Ben comments... so renn oso went for rebonding & hair coloring... its her choice & she must be happy by now, i dunno! me? i was not really into the makeover BUT i did sumthing to my hair, i gave my hair a spa treatment & a cute bang! hehehehehe... vien d 1st one to start, as she had an appointment kan... then me & renn's turn.. all of them were the touch by Ben Ooi... Ben is a professional hair designer&stylist... he let his 2 assistant did the shampooing and treatment except hair cut to his customer! me oso did it with Ben, i was so not into my previous hairstylist, Veyonce, but i did gave her a big smile dat day! so guys, if u wanna change/do a hair makeover, i promote Ben as ur hairstylist cuz he's a proffesional & he knows how to please his customers! cont v d hairmakeover, me d 1st to finish as i only did d hair tx and small haircut, then i waited for vien as we promised to shopping at nichi! after vien finished, we left renn v her 5hours makeover and we went for a window shopping + shopping, we even treat ourselves with 2-BigApple Donuts each, so delicious and relaxing... hehehehe... me&vien bought the same cloth but in difference colors! after that, we went back to the saloon to see renn's transformation... for me, it was d same as before, maybe diff only for the coloring... it looks sexy for renn and i like it! so renn, its time to change ur dressing style to look more sexier & elegance than before! jgn marah erk... hehehehe
~~~~~~~~~~
-cashier/reception kat derrick&team hairdressing, mines-
-some of d products from SZ-
-si renny in her 1st step of makeover process-
-si renny dgn pocess makeover nyer yg banyak-

-si vien before makeover-
-vien with the nashaaziz-look stylist-
-vien-d pretty siam/malay gal-Ben-
-me d first to finish-
-vien's new look-
-sudah siap pun, Ben masih mau komen renn's hair-
-me v the 2 extreme makeoverwomen-
-a pic of me v d nashaaziz look stylist, shes so friendly&pretty-

3 comments:

rennylesa said...

hahaha...thank u kiera for this entry..so takyalah aku nak post g..hehehhe...bdw, aku still nak try perm..but not now....i'm looking foward for the next Christmas...for the time being..i want to enjoy with my new hair look...enjoy babe...ada colour lagi...a big step for me actually...to vien...superb!..o ya..utk dressing...hehehhe...step by step la ye...

chow!

thesweetlittlecat said...

ok.. dun worry fren! u look more like a working woman now!!! u are... hehehehe

vivien_capri said...

ya reni..nice...tambah lg pakai hi heels..wao!

hehehe...

pstt kira...gambar sy tu eW! la...buka la..huhu

:P