Friday, December 05, 2008

friday morning at Pasar Borong Melaka

i woke up at 3.30am in d morning just to go to the Pasar Borong Melaka.... fuh, so sleepy BUTbs i had to go cuz me & fam going to buy lots of things (fish+chicken+veges+herbs) for our big kenduri tomorrow... so, we went to Pasar Borong at around 4.14am, mom, my auntie & Ct was the bziest to choose d rite things to buy... me only being d smart payer! hahahahaha.. of courselah kan, its my kenduri! lots and lots of fresh fish during that time, and i was so shocked when people telling me dat the Pasar will b bz with people from 2am till late morning... we finished bought the listing things at 6am, we boought ikan tenggiri, chickens, some ingredients & herbs, veges etc... we went back to home at 6.15am.... i was so sleepy, so i took a nap before facing the bziest day...

-fresh chicken at only rm5.60 per kg!-
-kantan flower, special ingredients-
-variety of fresh herbs-
-the veges-
-my fave fish-
-mom is choosing d best tenggiri-
-keep looking again and again-
-fishes-

No comments: