Monday, December 22, 2008

GONE - BITCH - FOREVER

last week mmg penuh ngan suka duka in my life... too many things happened! sometimes i rasa nak lari je dr kenyataan ni... chewahhh, mcm bagus je nak jadi novelist! hehehehehe... well, if u guys remember my entry on this: unpredictable lost; which made me sad until now! mcmni sebenarnyer.... last saturday (i mean last last saturday, on Dec 13th) as usual i went back to my cousin's house in cheras.. after a long day salooning and shooping at the mines with the 2 santarinas.... i was so eager to go back cuz i missed lizzie&ryan so much! of course lah kan, they are my fave things at that moments! i only got the chance to play & pamper them on weekends as i put them under my cousin's care! yeah, when i arrived at siti's house, i tried to find both of the cats but i culdnt find them in their cages, i knew if they werent in the cages, they will be inside my room.. so i went to my room and i still couldnt find none of them.. i asked siti where's d cats and siti wasnt answer my Q, she remained silent even i questioned her repeatedly... B oso wondered wheres Ryan cuz he oso missed Ryan so much... suddenly siti opened her mouth telling us that they were gone!!!!!!! GONE? wut d'ya mean by gone? i asked siti so many questions... i couldnt help meself from shouting at her... B tried to calm me down when suddenly i cried loudly, B oso cried, i could see the tears came down from his eyes... then siti continued explained to me... the owner's wife (i told u that siti's neighboor gave the cats to me) came back from her hometown and she wanted her cats back! hell you bitch!!! how can u oredy gave me d cats and then u wanted it back????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r so fake... i hate u, and i hate u even more rite now! u gave me d 'loves' dat i tried to find before and u took them back when i wasnt around????!!! i was so sad, i am sad.... i am so so so sad! how could the bitch did this to me??? i love lizzie and ryan so so so much!!!!!!!!! i even oredy brought them back to malacca, my family loved them, my mom love them, my daddy oso love them! if i knew, i would sign an agreement with that bitch earlier.... now, i had nothing left, even my cousin oredy pleaded her during he took the cats from me FOREVER! i was so depressed on the next sunday and the next next day... i still cant belive that my 2cats are GONE oredy... i really really really miss them so much! i wish dat bitch will return back Lizzie & Ryan to me! God, plz help me....
~~~~~~~~~~
my Lizzie
my Ryan
i miss them so much
i want both of them back


No comments: