Thursday, May 06, 2010

Maybe its you this time baby.. :(

"Casey: I might not be here next week. It’s just a reality. We all have to live with it. I could go, I could’ve went last week and the week before that, so every week we get is a blessing. Honestly, out of all of us, I absolutely deserve to go home tomorrow, if you’re going to base it on this performance. I mean all these guys really killed it. I was really shocked. And what they said was dead on the mark — I am not a guy who’s gonna ever go out there and do something like that without my guitar, so I did the best I could."

Yes baby, this week is ur weekest performance, and u shuld be thankful for ur fans out there who have voted u until the top 6.. i knew its hard for u to tro away ur guitar and singing sinatra.. but wut to do???

Sinatra's Week
Im quite shocked when i idol chose sinatra as the AI song choices this week.. not i dun like him, there are 2/3 sinatra's song that i love BUT im not totally into his music... its kinda boring tho.. but thats not an excuse for those idols to perform.. i didnt think there was any 'best' performance last nite bcuz all of them were so uncomfortable with the song choices, eventou Lee was better than others.. but i could see Lee is struggling to sing the song.. Crystal beginning to 'show off' oredy, maybe she was too confident.. yeah, crystal is my fave but she must be humble or else american will hate her.. like Siobharn, she was one of my fave but i began to hate her every week when she started to show people that she can 'scream' not sing.. Another week for Crystal vout her guitar, but this week she looked oldfashion and boring (i blamed idol for sinatra's).. Aaron was trying too hard last nite, he was like "i wanna win this but i've to try harder".. Actually for me, Big Mike gave the best performance last nite but maybe audiences started to hate his 'every week is the same' performance, he was overshadowed by the others.. Look like american oredy knew who's their idol, maybe its too early for me to say, but Lee got the biggest chances to win compare to Crystal.. But i still support Crystal, i do hope she can win cuz i saw the star inside her oredy.. she's differ from the other contestants.. I dun think idol have this kind of contestant before.. Lee is too familiar with David Cook, Elliot Yamin, Kris Allen and many more... but Crystal, she's so different! So, my prediction for this week bottom 3 will be Casey, Aaron, Crystal/Mike... Lee is oredy saved! And 75% - the sexy Casey will be eliminated..

p.s: i read american bloggers wrote dat american oredy bored v this season! maybe its true, compare to last year when people couldnt wait each week just to see Adam Lambert's performances... he's rock! By d way, Kelly Clarkson has been ranked top most successfull idol yday! read more here<--


No comments: