Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I wanna be a mommy!

i wanna be a mommy!
BUT a modern & vogue mum!
hehehehe.. when huh?
let d time decide..
me just wait n try..
i wanna be just like them.. still pretty and fashinable v their children..
☼♥☼
Sexy Jess Alba v her daugther
cute Katie & Suri
Gorgeous Helle B & daughter
Pretty Xtina & her child
and of course
like d slim river Posh Becks v her sons

Twilight Barbie Dolls any1???

enuff of dreamy me...

cont my work back.. ngehehe
Njoy ur Wednesday frens..
p.s. dun forget to watch AI this evening... and premier of Glee new episode
(eventou i oredy watched it online! ☺)

4 comments:

Lady said...

aku doakan ko berjaya~ :D

tak dapat bayangkan macamana si posh tu berpantang aa~ kagum weyh. kurus!

thesweetlittlecat said...

tu lah... skinny minny posh!
:)

Deepa said...

Alalala.....Kiera is broody already. All the best girl.

Deepa said...

Btw I suka tengok gaya Gwen Stefani. Sporting mum, I like!