Thursday, May 20, 2010

The breakage

i took a year to grow my hair this long but sumthing just happened to my hair.. i just realized it yday when i was waiting for the bus to P11.. im so sad.. i got the hair breakage problems! i hate it!!!! i dun wanna cut it off.. i have plan for d hair next week! im so so so sad.. hair is the only thing i can proud of myself.. i dunno y but some people are jealous with my hair, they said my hair is beautiful, im not showing off but for me... i love my hair!!!! huhuhuhu.. wut shuld i do now??? since yday i read a lot on how to treat hair breakage... but as far as i know, the best treatment is cut it off!!! this is wut happened when u didnt go for hair treatment for 5months!
see the brown color hair???? dats the hair breakage... how short do i have to cut my hair??? i dun hate short hair but i'll look ugly and plump with short hair!!! but maybe i'll try sumthing like this 1st-- click here im stress when i think about the breakage! how could it happen? is it mean dat i cant have long hair???? :(

p.s.: by d way, im going to Lipis this morning.. but in d bad mood!

3 comments:

Deepa said...

Hair today, gone tomorrow. We woman always have hair issues huh. Rambut Kiera memang cantik, and I believe that it grows pretty fast too right? Never mind, it will be depressing to cut it at first, then after a month or two you will forget about the initial fuss.

zulaikha mz said...

babe, sedey kan.. sebab tu aku kene potong rambut aku semalam.... aku buat layer paras bahu.. ehehe and rambut aku rosak kene buat treatnment selalu... aaaa

thesweetlittlecat said...

deepa: not so fast lah deepa... syg cuz i simpan dah setahun! huhuhu


ika: sedey beb, rasa nak tak nak potong jerk! tetiba marah kat diri sendiri cuz tak pi hair tx this year! :(