Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tag the tag...

tq to missB for this cute tagging, finally i have my sweetest time in KK to do this tag.. here you are..... i spent almost 30mins to do it!
~
R
ules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.
^^^^^^^^^^

I am















"shopaholic maybe?"
^^^^^^^^^^
I really want to go to


















"magnificent NewZealand"
^^^^^^^^^^
My favorite place


















"pavilion for d moment"
^^^^^^^^^^
My favorite thing is



















cat is a living THING wut?!!!
^^^^^^^^^^
My favorite drink is














"ILT (ice.LEMON.tea)"
^^^^^^^^^^
My favorite food is
















"me.MOMMA.cook"
^^^^^^^^^^
My favorite colour definitely is
















"PinK"
^^^^^^^^^^
I live in


















"putraJAYA"
^^^^^^^^^^
I was born in











"the.Historical.city"
^^^^^^^^^^
I attended















"uKmKl"
^^^^^^^^^^
My favorite story is
























"gOnG"
^^^^^^^^^^
This is my hobby
















"bLo[G]ging"
^^^^^^^^^^
And I definitely dream for















"thepinkishJAzZ"
..........
~tHe-eNd~
^^^^^^^^^^
so, these 6 people are LUCKY cuz i oredy chose them to tag the tag...
1. miss swit@kon
2. princessyeena
3. miss renny
4. miss vica
5. miss little moon
6. miss.airin
7. can i have more???
~
finish ur tagging galsss....

1 comment:

rennylesa said...

huhuhu...kiera...macam mana aku nak buat tag ni....