Thursday, January 29, 2009

im O.K... yeah, i am

I’m OK.. Nothing happened in KK yesterday... the BigBoss is cool but the Boss is un-cool! hehehehe... just got back from KK last nite and I’m in my office now, doing my works (or mayb not!)... its time for me to do my blogging thing.. The boss is not around today (d ‘he’ boss), the office oso is half empty.. So, i better blogging now before sum1 'kacau' me
~
... was in KK for 2 days (Jan 27-28th) FOR works for sure, i couldnt afford the M*A*S ticket by maself, so.. better let the g*v pay it for me... the journey started with the shopping spree (is it shopping or wut?) at the Filipino market, i bought pearls & souveniers for frens, while Dr F (from DVSHq), my company, bought lots of ikan masins&bilis... then we went to the NightMarket (or mayb EveninG market?)... wow, d food was amazing, the sotong bakar, ikan bakar, all bakar2 one... then the goreng2 food, fruits, veges etc... i bought kueh for my dinner & the RM1 mix fruits... and not forgetten the fresh coconut drink along side the main road...
~
the 'Pasar Ikan Masin'
~
Filipino Market
~
things dat i will not find in Peninsular NightMarket
~
-aVocaDo$-
~
-kueh2-
~
-the night market is facing the sea-
~
-fresh coconut drink for RM1-

3 comments:

vivien_capri said...

wa...shoping makan sakan nampak..ehhehee

thesweetlittlecat said...

ringan2 saja bah...

atengbest said...

dah sampai sini...
best giler... cam nak pg lagi... =p