Saturday, January 03, 2009

h.a.p.p.y.b.e.s.t.d.a.y.o.d.i.e.m.y.f.r.e.n.

name : rodiyah bt mohamed aka ODIE
dob : January 3rd, 1983
age : 26th (oredy!!!)
hometown : teluk intan
status : mayb single mayb not (oopss!)
career : Pegawai Teknologi Makanan, MoH
How do i know her ? : My coursemate in UKM, xrummet, xhousemate, geng baik punyer!
how i describe her? : She's 1 of the best fren i eva had... she's so cool, slumber, antihipocracy, shes firm BUT she's so childish! hehehehe.. she loves korean/japanese dramas/movies like i do.. shes so crazy with Full House series... and shes my bestfren!
how abou now ? :ODIE becomes slimmer and cuter rite now and i bet she's in a r/ship with sum1... ooo..
~
yatie-ODIE-kaksap-me
me-ODIE during food prep lab
yatie-ODIE-me-kaksap
~
so ODIE, happy 26th besTdaY for U.... i do hope u'll find sum1 (or maybe u got 1) and get married soon! i love d way u r so AYU nowadays!

No comments: