Friday, January 02, 2009

h.a.p.p.y.b.e.s.t.d.a.y.m.y.l.o.v.e.

A Birthday wish for my special love,
Message sent by the purest dove.
Wishing you happiness and success,
With eternal love, I must profess.
~
I celebrate your birth today,
A gorgeous princess you always portray.
Best friends and lovers all in one,
We always have the greatest fun.
~
I only wish the best for you,
New experiences we will always pursue.
On this special birthday, I’ll hold you tight,
As our flames of love, begin to ignite.
..........
..........
..........
..........
..........
..........
..........
..........
..........
Babe... Mohd Izwan bin Saari

---<@
Hand in hand
We've met life's
Changes & challenges
---<@
Side by side
We've shared
Our most precious dreams
---<@
Together
We've built a beautiful life
---<@
And every year
I grow more in love with U..
---<@

HaPpY 28th bEsTdAy mY LoVe...

~~~~

p/s : happy 26th BESTDAY to FASIAH WAHAD aka FC my fren!

hope u'll do fine and marriage is around d corner!

No comments: